We are looking for Apprentice Roofers.
- $15 – $30 an hour
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Seeking qualified candidates to begin a great career opportunity as an Apprentice Roofer.
No Roofing Experience Required
We are looking for right people to invest in, train and develop to be long term members of a winning team.
6-month Apprenticeship program
Rate of pay during the apprenticeship is $15 to $18 Per Hr.
As a Apprentice Roofer you will receive, training, goals, expectations, and regular progress reviews, as well as performance increases. In addition, the Apprenticeship Program will provide a process for you to own all your own roofing equipment.
3 Day Working Interview:
Rate of pay during the working interview is $18 Per Hr.
We offer a 3-day working interview for qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to determine if this is a good fit.
The Oregon Roof Guys are residential roofing contractors servicing Eugene, Oregon, and the surrounding areas. We are a local small business rooted in the community we serve which is why we place a strong emphasis on our professionalism, courteousness, and customer satisfaction. Please review our website for more information about our company to see if you would be a good fit for our company.
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety regulations.
- Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
- Adhere to company polices, uniforms, no profanity, etc.
- Remove old roofs, install underlayment, and install new roofs.
- Will be subject to drug testing.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Resume and Work References
- Ability to lift, transport and install heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Trainable and willing to do other types of work.
- Must adapt to our quality of roofing standards.
- Must be comfortable climbing ladders, standing, walking, and kneeling on various roof heights.
- Growth oriented, humble, and teachable
- Commitment to excellence
- Exhibit extreme ownership
- Work Vehicle and or transportation provide to and from job site
- Roofing tools provided, program to own over time
- Training, development, and advancement opportunities.
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Professional growth
- Close working team
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Submit your information using this form and our hiring team will reach out to you.