- Faster turnaround: within 2 business days.
- Time Savings. (Presentation) Schedule a time to briefly review the bid with us via Zoom. You don’t have to be on a camera. The average time is 10-15 minutes. And we will send you a copy of the bid after the meeting.
- Additional Resource. The 80% Manual covers 80% of the questions involved in buying a new roof and is beneficial when comparing bids and contractors. (Sent after scheduling)
Estimates provided within 2 Business Days of request, to qualified home “Homeowners”. (Non-Real Estate Transactions)
- Pay $500 Roof Deposit. Upon receipt of the deposit your project will be scheduled for completion and an onsite roof inspection will be performed within 48 hours.
- Sign Contract. Upon completion of the inspection, we send you a digital contract to sign.
- Adjustments. Adjustments are extremely rare; Any unforeseen adjustments are reviewed with the customer prior to sending the contract.
- Adjustments include things NOT shown on satellite imagery, i.e., changes to the roof, additions of awnings, and added roof penetrations such as a skylight etc.
- If Adjustments exceed 3% and the customer chooses not to proceed with signing the contract a complete refund of the deposit will be provided.
Request an inspection and a bid on your own time! Use our scheduling tool to choose a time for your roof inspection that is most convenient for you. Bids are presented on site immediately upon completion of inspection.
Submit this form to request a quote for roof replacement. We will do our best to respond to you within 2 to 4 hours.
Not sure if your roof needs to be replaced? Check out our roof replacement warning signs.