Simple, fast loans for your home improvement project
We’ve teamed up with Hearth, the online marketplace for home improvement financing, to match you with competitive loan options that save you money and get your project done right.
Here’s why our customers love finding loans through Hearth:
- Getting pre-qualified doesn’t affect credit score
- Pay the same amount every month
- Request up to $100,000
- Get funded in as soon as 24 hours if approved
- Avoid using home equity
- Pay back the loan early without prepayment penalties
How it works:
- Complete a fast, easy online form: Just answer a few questions to see available rates without
affecting your credit score.
- Receive competitive loan options: If eligible, you’ll get personalized options from multiple
lending partners. You can then apply for your chosen loan.
- Get funded in as soon as 24 hours: If approved, you can get money in your account the next
- Receive personalized financing advice over phone, email, or text every step of the way.
After you answer a few questions, Hearth will send your information to its network of lending
partners. Within seconds, they will check your eligibility and show you available options. Seeing
rates does not affect your credit score. You can then submit a loan application with your chosen
lending partner, which will affect your credit report just like any loan application.
Before applying for a loan option Hearth finds you, you’ll need access to a paystub, your W-2, or
another form of income verification.
Interest rates on credit cards are often higher than those on loans you’ll find through Hearth.
Even if your credit card company offers a promotional 0% rate, your APRs could spike if you don’t
pay off the card in time.
Hearth’s lending partners offer personal loans. These loans have fixed monthly payments, terms
that are usually between 3 and 7 years, no home equity requirement, and no prepayment
Your first payment will be due a month after getting a loan.
You can pay your chosen lending partner by logging into their website and making a quick