We are looking for Roofing Technicians. We Want You!
Oregon Roof Guys is looking for both experienced roofers (2+ years experience), and apprentice roofers (no previous roofing experience required). Rate of pay DOE, $20-32 an hour.
- Do you have a clear path to success?
- Does your supervisor value and invest in your development?
WE GOT YOU!
Our standards at Oregon Roof Guys are not standard. We are among the highest-reviewed asphalt shingle roofing company in Lane County. To those who are ready and willing, we provide a path to success that develops candidates through the role of Apprentice, Tradesman, Journeyman Roofer, and Site lead. We perform regular reviews so that employees know where they stand and what they need to work on to promote and receive increases.
- Are you interested in being paid to learn?
- Would you like to become an expert in your field and learn from the best?
WE GOT YOU!
Apprenticeship Program – Paid Training!
As an Apprentice Roofer, you will receive, training, goals, expectations, and regular progress reviews over the course of 6 months. In addition, the Apprenticeship Program will provide a process for you to own all your own roofing equipment.
- Work within teams to complete all aspects of roofing jobs, including tear-off, installation, clean-up, and other jobs as assigned.
- Perform all aspects of jobs assigned by the Project Manager or lead as necessary for job completion.
- Be on time for all shifts and ready to go at the assigned job site or shop.
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements.
- Participate in training and safety meetings.
- Deliver excellent quality and customer service
- Growth-oriented, humble, and teachable
- 18 years old or older.
- Driver’s license a plus but not required.
- Eligible to work in the US with verifiable documentation.
- Able to climb, bend, kneel and lift 50+lbs regularly.
- Comfortable climbing ladders and on high steep roofs. No fear of heights.
- Able to work in inclement weather.
- Reliable transportation.
Benefits and Growth Opportunity
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Roofing tools provided, with a program for employees to own their tools
- Training, development
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Full-Time Year-Round work
3 Day Working Interview:
We offer a one-week working interview for qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to determine if this is a good fit.
Oregon Roof Guys is an established residential roofing company, that has been in business since 2009. We pride ourselves on our reputation and the value we set on our team and customers
Please review our website for more information about our company to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
Before you complete an application, please understand the following:
Oregon Roof Guys have a zero-tolerance for alcohol abuse, and illicit drug use (including cannabis products).
We require a clear a drug test – NO marijuana
If you cannot meet these basic standards, please do not apply
Submit your information using this form and our hiring team will reach out to you.
Oregon Roof Guys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.